- When was the company founded?
- In 1967, Cuban attorney George Feldenkreis launched a small wholesale apparel company called Supreme International to import quayaberas. In April 1999, Supreme acquired Perry Ellis International, which fashion designer Perry Ellis had formed in 1978 to control the licensing of his name.
- Where is Perry Ellis International's headquarters located?
- Corporate Headquarters
3000 NW 107th Avenue
Miami, FL 33172
(305) 592 - 2830 (office) | (305) 594 - 2307 (fax)
- What is the company's ticker symbol? What exchange does it trade on?
- Perry Ellis International's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol "PERY".
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
- Perry Ellis International's fiscal year 2013 ends Saturday, February 2, 2013. Fiscal year 2014 will begin on Sunday, February 3, 2013.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations Department?
- Annette Ramos
Investor Relations/Shareholder Relations
Perry Ellis International
- How can I obtain the company's most recent annual documents?
- Under the "Info Requests" link, please fill out and submit the form in order to receive a hard copy of the company's most recent Annual Report, 10-K, and Proxy Statement including its complete audited financial statements, free of charge.
- Who is the company's independent public accountant?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP